Saving Lives and Helping Families Recover
The National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc. (NCADD) and its Affiliate Network is a voluntary health organization dedicated to fighting the Nation’s #1 health problem – alcoholism, drug addiction and the devastating consequences of alcohol and other drugs on individuals, families and communities.
NCADD IN ACTION
Last year, millions of individuals and families were served by NCADD through:
- Information and Referral Services
- Intervention and Drinking Driver Programs
- Professional and Workplace Training
- School-Based Prevention and Education
- Community Education and Mobilization
- Media/Public Education Campaigns
- Recovery Support and Advocacy
- Outpatient Treatment
- Residential Treatment
With over 1.7 million people visiting NCADD's website and thousands more connecting through social media, with Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
(Source: Summary Report: NCADD Affiliate Annual Service Reports)