March 27th through 29th, 2017
Holiday Inn at Ballston, 4610 N. Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA 22203
“Out of the Age of Silos”
- Hear CSAP Director Fran Harding and CSAT director Dr. Kimberly Johnson!
- Plenary Sessions on Housing, Education, Insurance, Employment, Criminal Justice and how they interface with addiction
- Participate in a morning on Capitol Hill!
- Socialize with your Colleagues!
- Share Information!
- Learn what others Affiliates are doing!
The 2017 Conference of Affiliates will be held at the Holiday Inn at Ballston, 4610 N. Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA 22203.
Registration details will be forthcoming.
Monday, March 27th
- 8:00 am- 5:00 pm Exhibits
- 9:00 am-10:00 am Kimberly Johnson, PhD, Director, CSAT
- 10:00 am-11:00 PM Housing Needs
- 11:00 am-12:00 PM Plenary Session
- 12:00 pm- 1:00 pm Lunch (Hosted by PACE)
- 1:00 pm- 2:00 pm PACE Business Meeting
- 2:00 pm- 3:00 pm Plenary Session
- 3:00 pm- 4:30 pm “Generation Found” film showing & commentary, Greg Williams
Tuesday, March 28th
- 9:00 am-10:00 am Fran Harding, Director, CSAP
- 10:00 am 10:30 pm Sasha McLean, Recovery High School
- 10:45 am-11:15 am Shirley Summers, Affiliate’s ACE Hardware Franchise
- 11:15 pm-11:45 pm Prevention & Education Award-Winning Program
- 12:00 pm- 1:30 pm Awards Lunch
- 1:30 pm- 2:00 pm Plenary Session
- 2:00 pm- 3:30 pm Affiliate Round Robin
- 3:30 pm- 5:30 pm Preparing for Capitol Hill Visit
Wednesday, March 29th
- 8:30 am-12:00 pm Visit to Capitol Hill