The mission of the Alcohol & Addictions Resource Center is to prevent alcohol and other drug abuse through prevention, education, intervention, assessment and referral services for individuals, families and the community as well as provide leadership for collaborations and partnerships. In pursuit of this mission, AARC seeks to:
• Provides confidential information, referral services, DOT-Substance Abuse Professional Evaluation (SAP) and independent clinical addictions assessment services.
• Family Education Program – 5 part series designed for parents of adult alcoholics and addicts.
• PRIME For Life Advanced for Adults – 20 hour curriculum
• PRIME For Life for Teens – 8 hour curriculum
• Resource Room with video and book lending library
• Provides contracted employers with a structured service to assist employees with personal or work-related concerns.
• Provides employers with professional guidance in dealing with troubled employees.
• Provides employees and their family members with a secure, comfortable and confidential environment to seek assistance for alcohol, other drug, personal or work-related concerns.
• Maintains independence from treatment service providers to assure objectivity and preserve its integrity as a client advocate.