Council on Alcohol & Drug Abuse for Greater New Orleans (CADA) is a community health agency, which was founded in 1960, that provides substance abuse prevention, education, and assessment services in both English and Spanish, for youth and adults in Orleans, Jefferson, St. Charles, St. Bernard, St. John, and St. Tammany parishes.
Substance Abuse Assessments
- In-depth and personal evaluations to detect alcohol or substance abuse problems
- Clinically-based, non-biased, and confidential Nationally recognized and standardized assessment tools
- CADA counselor will determine whether treatment is needed, and provide recommendations and referrals as necessary
- Assessments are available for adults and adolescents, in both English and Spanish
- Morning and afternoon appointments available at the CADA office in New Orleans, Monday –Thursday, with evening appointments available on Thursdays