About the NCADD, Sacramento Affiliate:
They’ve served the men, women and children of the Sacramento region for the past 35 years.
They believe that:
- Addiction recovery is a reality.
- There are many paths to recovery.
- Recovery flourishes in supportive communities.
- Recovery is a voluntary process.
- The family of an alcoholic or addict deserve counseling and treatment in their own right.
- Recovery gives back what addiction has taken away.
If you would like to join them in promoting public understanding of alcoholism and drug addiction as treatable and preventable diseases, they would love to hear from you. There are many ways to help.
Visit their website: www.ncaddsac.org